ISO 45001-2018 Occupational Health and Safety Management System
Are you currently compliant with ISO45001-2018 standards? If not, we can help you develop, embed and monitor your ISO45001 occupational health and safety management system.
Here at Hutton Compliance, we have ISO 45001 – 2018 occupational health and safety management system consultants who can develop and maintain your management system depending on your business needs and requirements and maintain a positive health and safety culture within your business
Benefits of implementing an ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- Structured approach to health and safety management
- Strengthening of legal and regulatory compliance whilst reducing business losses
- Identification and control of your significant business hazards and risks
- Reduced accidents and incidents
- Improved safety culture throughout your organisation
- Reduce your annual business insurance premiums as seen as less of a risk
- Win and retain clients
As ISO 45001-2018 occupational health and safety management system consultants, we can support you in implementing either individual and / or integrated management systems, so you are compliant with not only ISO 45001-2018 but also ISO 14001-2015 and ISO 9001-2015 (if requested by client). Our main focus is to work with you and your business ensuring that all policies and procedures are fully compliant with the ISO 45001 standard.
We will guarantee your safety management system will conform to ISO 45001-2018 standard and you will gain and retain third party certification for your organisation. We pride ourselves on professionally meeting all the standard requirements to create effective management systems.
Our Process involves
- Initial visit from Hutton Safety Consultant
- Assessment of organisations requirements and status of present health and safety management system and compliance.
- Discuss requirements and implementation time scale with management
- Develop / update current health and safety management system in accordance with either ISO45001
- Implement and embed new / revised health and safety policies and procedures
- Monitor, maintain, review and audit health and safety management system and assist with ISO45001 audits with chosen certification body
- Adjust and develop the health and safety management system so that it integrates with other management systems / standards.